Personal Injury in McKinney
Being injured, regardless of the cause, can be overwhelming and stressful. Questions you might be asking yourself range from “Where do I go to get care?”, “Do I need an attorney?”, “Do I use my insurance?”, “Why do I keep experiencing the same injury over and over?”, etc. Let us help you navigate your way through this maze of questions. We help patients everyday with injuries related to sports/exercise, personal injury (car accidents, slips and falls, etc) and everything in between. Trinity Health Solutions has a comprehensive team of providers, our Family Medicine team can assess your injuries and provide a medical treatment plan, if needed. Our McKinney chiropractor, Dr. Derrick, has extensive experience with chiropractic patient injuries, and will be able to get you on the road to recovery. Our Medical Massage therapists are trained to work on the tough spots that have you feeling down. With Trinity Health Solutions on your side, you will be back to your everyday activities soon!
Types of Injuries
- Whiplash (Sprain & Strain) is the most common type of chiropractic patient injury related to MVA and even some slips and falls. Whiplash generally takes 6-8 weeks to heal if receiving care, but is also dependent on the extent of the injury.
- Contusions are important to document, and if possible, take pictures of any bruising and/or cuts associated with an accident/injury.
- Concussion injuries have more and more information coming out regarding their treatment and residual effects. It’s possible to experience concussions from low speed car accidents, and even slip and falls.
What You Can Expect
- Initial Examination & Diagnosis
A complete and thorough exam will be performed at the patient’s initial visit by either a medical or chiropractic provider at Trinity Health Solutions. Any x-rays that are needed will be taken, and our medical providers can also prescribe medications if indicated for acute symptoms. Other testing that may occur would consist of ROM measuring and muscle strength measurement.
- Medical Management with Chronic Pain Treatment
A team conference patient review will be preformed by our medical and chiropractic providers to determine the best course of action and treatment plan to address and resolve the patients injuries in the shortest amount of time.
- Case Management
Trinity Health Solutions is more than happy to treat you regardless of if you have an attorney. Our primary focus is to resolve your injuries as fast as possible so that you can get back to living your life.
8:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
9:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
By Appointment Only